The school crest consists of images that symbolise Corrandulla's past.
The Church depicts and acknowledges the huge contribution by the Franciscan Brothers to education in the parish since the 1850's when they first set up a boys school there.
The Boat represents St Brendan after whom the boys school was named.
And finally, the Swans represent the story that explains how Corrrandulla got its name. Corrandulla meaning 'Cor an Dá Eala' in Irish tells of when the Franciscan Brothers were looking for a suitable place to build their monastery they looked skyward and saw two swans flying overhead. Suddenly, the two swans turned and the monks took this as a sign as to where they would build their monastery.
The name Scoil Bhríge agus Bhreandáin Naofa appears at the bottom of the crest. This name was chosen when the boys and girls schools amalgamated in 1994 and became co-educational.